Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8...Growth and the Duggars

Today, I'm thankful for growth and change...I'm too sleepy to say a lot, but I'm grateful that God is yielding my heart to hear Him more and placing tools and books and examples in my path to stretch me and challenge me to mirror the wife and Mama I desire to be, a Proverbs 31 woman...and while I'm no where near close, I at least have something to shoot for and the "tools" I feel to get me closer...one day at a time, one moment at a time, I'm learning...

oh and and since it's been a day for discussing the Duggars, I'll also say how thankful I am for their example and their books that continually challenge me to train my children in the Lord, and to see that it IS possible to parent without yelling...now if I could only get through one day...stat tuned this may just be the month haha

No comments: