Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6...My Husband...


Today I'm thankful for my husband, who has always puts me first, and has loved me unconditionally. We met 16 years ago as freshmen in Bible college, classmates for the first few years then we discovered we were soul mates.

He still gives me butterfly's even after all these years and 7 children later lol and there's no one I'd rather spend my time with. We love to laugh together and are each others best friends. The road to where we are now has not always been easy, and there were times we didn't think we could go on, but we always pulled each other through and became stronger.

So Babe, thank you for loving me and continuing to challenge yourself to never be content where you are and how you are always looking to become better and stronger and never settling for mediocrity, both in your spiritual walk and as my leader and father to our children...I was made for you, you were made for me, and together we are one amazing team, and for that I'm truly grateful...

No comments: