Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10...Crafts and heart talks


Tonight we had a family meal then all did a craft...we cut out maple leaves and let the kids color 3 each, then they wrote what they were thankful for on them:


Rhema:
*God
*My parents, that they give me what I need
*My Life


Faith:
*That my parents lead and guide us to Life in Christ
*That God protected us on our move, And gave us great friends here in Texas
*for all my family and friends


Coco.
*I'm thankful for Jesus
*I'm thankful for batman cause he's a good hero.
*For Everything.

Cai.
*Im happy for my birthday.
* I'm happy for Christmas.
* I'm happy that we moved to Texas.


Gloria-Grace.
*I love Cinderella. (what else?)
*Belle.
*The castle.


All the above verbatim and spoken from the heart hahaha

I laminated their masterpieces, punched wholes and strung them up on our curtains...a great family craft for the month of Thanksgiving!

No comments: