Thursday, March 3, 2011

Grocery Shopping

So last grocery store I went into I ran into two people I'd rather not see...ever...but still said hi as sweetly as i could...this trip I decided to hit another store. I go to the express lane with my 14 items and the lady huffs at me as she pulls my veggies oother the basket, and says "in the future, don't come to this lane, this is for 10 items or less. She sighs as she begins bagging my items so I smile real brightly and start bagging my stuff (all 4 bags) and say "have a blessed day"...when I really wanted to..........

Now mind you, this is minutes after I take a trip to the farm where we get our raw milk, eggs, and meat. There I almost fell carrying in the crates of empty glass bottles on the icey driveway-eh mud road... I get in there and load a new crate full of beautiful new bottles of fresh milk, and as I go to leave and heave the crates up, one of the bottles was overfilled and spills all over me. I get out and it's a flippin snowsorm out when just 5 min ago it was sunny!

And as my kids enjoy their maple spun cotton candy and their raw milk icecream I drive home soaked, cold and uptight making sure I am carefull in the midst of a squall!!! So that lady got off real easy lol

And I will happily make Thai tonight with the 14 ingredients (instead of 10) and joyously pour my babies raw milk for their goodnight drinks and thank God that I held my temper and maintained my sanctification hahaha

No comments: