Saturday, May 8, 2010

Well I guess my promise to write more has failed again. I need some kind of incentive to write everyday, or I just let that day pass me by, unremembored.

Things are going well, I'm almost 32 weeks with the twins. We have decided on the names Zion Israel and Judah Legend. I would say that I am 85% ready, I still have a few more necessities to get, but for the most part I'm ready. I would like to do some more knitting, which I've been saving for these last few weeks where my energy is low, which it is! Everything I do takes so much more effort. My belly is so large, I find it hard to do laundry, give baths, change diapers, because everything you stand near is belly level.

I went to my Moms for 2 days this week to rest and recoup. It was so nice and peaceful there. No one talking, just the birds, and talk about beautiful weather. I woke up the two mornings I was there to the sun shining bright and the birds singing loudly outside my window.

Yesterday's Dr.s appointment went well, although I've lost another 2 lbs, which they were not to thrilled with, and I'm anemic, so I have to go on a heavy duty iron pill since I have a higher risk of c-section, my blood level cannot be low.

I'm tired today, I've been going non stop lately, but today I have no energy, so the girls have a friend over, the baby is sleeping and the boys are watching veggie tales....and I'm in bed. Its a good day for it, rainy and chilly...all I need is a fire place in my room and it would be perfect.


No comments: