Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sisters






 
I love my sisters.  No one can understand me like Renee.  When I need a sounding board on the frustrations of homeschooling, or yet another mess to clean up, its Renee that I call!  And when I need someone to empathize with whatever it is I'm going through, it is Rachel I need near me. Becky was there for me when I gave birth to Gloria-Grace, and Bobbi always finds me funny, which is a refreshing change!  
No matter how busy I am, I will never regret having the girls so close.   I am so grateful that my daughters have each other.  They are the best of friends even though they are as different as the sun and moon!  I wonder how Gloria-Grace will fit into their dynamic.  Right now, she is just their real live baby doll that they carry around all the time!   

1 comment:

Tami Maddocks Photography said...

Awww, how sweet. I love my sister too. I wouldn't trade her for anything. Isn't it fun to watch the relationships grow between children. My boys always have me smiling with the things they come up with. Miss ya.
Tams