Friday, December 18, 2009

6 months since my last post!






I have really slacked on the blogging side of my life. Since my last post, I did decide to continue homeschooling the children. I have come to recognize stages in my life where all that is needed is a much deserved break! So that's what I did, I took a break from all things homeschooling, and when the break was over I was refreshed.

So during the summer we spent a lot of time at the lake with my friend Judy, some time at the pool, and lots of outdoor fun.

We got our back yard done, with a beautiful patio and grass meadow for the children to play in, all we need now is a completed fence and swing set!

Gloria celebrated her first birthday, Rhema and Coco their 6th and 9th, we celebrated our 10th anniversary, Faith her 8th birthday, Katie her 16th and Cai his 3rd!


No comments: