Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Recent Trip To California









We went to California on a ministry trip, Cisco, me and Gloria-Grace. We started in Sacramento, where Cisco preached at Calvary Christian, (our mother church) www.calvarychristian.com Then we went to Stockton where Cisco spoke at the FCMI conference. Then we went to Elk Grove to visit Dad and Mom Goudeaux. We then drove to San Francisco where Cisco preached at Souled Out. Later that day we drove to Montery, and we preached again...Sound tiring yet? LOL Monday and Tuesday we toured San Francisco. We got to see the Golden Gate Bridge, Elcatraz, crooked street, and pier 39. Wednesday we drove to Fresno where Cisco preached at Harvest of Praise, then back to Elk Grove to stay overnight with Mom and Dad Goudeaux, and Cisco preached one final time at Calvary Christian South on Thursday, (me and Mom stayed back and watched a movie together) Friday we finally flew home, and boy was I glad to sleep in my own bed and hug my kids! I missed them so much!

No comments: